Cart
Cart

PrintPackSign at the Singapore Printing, Packaging and Labeling Exhibition

   2023-04-10 46Status
Date 2024-03-20 - 2024-03-24
City Singapore
Address Bayfront Avenue, Singapore, Singapore
Hall Bayfront Avenue, Singapore, Singapore
Sponsor BizLink
Detail

Exhibition Introduction

The PrintPackSign Singapore 2024 exhibition will be held from March 20 to March 22, 2024. The exhibition will be held at the Singapore Marina Bay Sands Convention and Exhibition Center, Singapore -10 Bayfront Avenue, Singapore, organized by Bizlink. The exhibition will be held once a year, covering an area of 14000 square meters, with 12000 attendees and 300 exhibitors and brands.

PrintPackSign is the only professional exhibition in the printing, packaging, and signage industry in Singapore. This exhibition will be held in conjunction with the Singapore Gifts Expo and the Singapore Office Supplies and Stationery Expo, working together to provide a continuous stream of exchange opportunities for participating enterprises. Up to now, they have become one of the preferred sales channels for businesses around the world in the industry due to their outstanding and outstanding nature, enjoying outstanding promises. The Singapore World Printing, Packaging and Labeling Exhibition (PP+S) will become an ideal channel to attract professional merchants from around the world. Thousands of major resolution plan buyers and potential business partners will gather here. They include advertising/media companies, architectural firms, commercial/digital/newspaper printers, corporate enterprises (transnational corporations and small and medium-sized enterprises), design consultants/companies, educational institutions, government agencies, graphic designer, importers/exporters, print on demand shops, publishing houses/printing plants, logo and display manufacturers, network/multimedia designers, and direct buyers of network to print operations. Exhibitor distribution share: 57% of exhibitors come from Singapore, and the other 43% come from 10 countries overseas. Overseas professional buyers are distributed around the world.

Exhibition Scope

Pre press: various types of printing equipment such as offset printing, flexographic printing, gravure printing, etc. Special area for post press and paper product processing Special area for paper box packaging Corrugation Special area for paper ink, consumables Special area for screen printing and other special printing equipment Label printing machinery Special area for label materials and accessories Label monitoring equipment Special area

Post press: Packaging Products and Materials Zone Packaging Machinery Zone Printing Industry Zone Concurrent Activities

Printing equipment: 3D printing equipment, book printing equipment, ID printing, daily printing equipment, digital clothing printers, digital printers and printing services, embossing equipment, carving equipment, heat transfer printing

Packaging machinery and equipment: aluminum packaging, bag making equipment, food and beverage packaging, corrugated cardboard packaging, cutting equipment, foam packaging, gift box packaging, glass packaging

Advertising: animated display devices, banners and posters, digital signage, tablet cutting systems, POP, printed electronics, retail display/signage, signature equipment, etc

Exhibition Hall Information

Marina Bay Sands, Marina Bay Sands Convention and Exhibition Center, Singapore

Venue area: 154938 square meters

Exhibition Hall Address: Singapore Singapore 10 Bayfront Avenue, Singapore, Singapore


Contact


You have not logged in, please check the details after login


Report 0 Favorite 0 Comment 0
New
Recommed
Hot